KIP MOORE saw a snake outside his bedroom door when he was in Costa Rica. Fortunately, he was kind of a snake buff as a kid and recognized it as a Bushmaster, which is deadly. He was able to “scoot” it out the door.
How about another “country star meets large snake” story to jumpstart your Monday morning? Back in January it was Brett Eldredge who posted a photo of an uninvited guest hanging out in his toilet.
This time it’s KIP MOORE and it happened when he was in Costa Rica on that three-month hiatus. He saw a snake curled up in front of his bedroom door . . . and, fortunately, he recognized it, because it could’ve been fatal.
He was kind of a snake buff as a kid, and he knew it was a bushmaster, which is one of the deadliest vipers on the planet.
Here’s how it went down. Quote, “I got to the foot of my door to go in my bedroom and there was a bushmaster snake right there, about an eight- or nine-footer. That freaked me out a little bit, I’ll be honest with you because I know how toxic those things are.
“I tried to scoot him out, and got him out into the brush to let him go back to his home.”
This article was written by firstname.lastname@example.org