YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO DIET WHEN…
- You dance and it makes the band skip.
- You are diagnosed with the flesh-eating virus, and the doctor gives you 22 more years to live.
- You put mayonnaise on an aspirin.
- You go to the zoo and the elephants throw YOU peanuts.
- Your driver’s license says, “Picture continued on other side.”
- You learn you were born with a silver shovel in your mouth.
- Your blood type: Ragu!
CALORIE BURNING GUIDE
America is the most obese nation on earth. We all need to exercise and cardio exercise, i.e.: running, jogging, bicycling, is what we need most. But, what if we can’t always exercise. Here’s a guide to calorie burning activites and the number of calories per hour they consume.
- Beating around the bush: 75
- Jumping to conclusions: 100
- Climbing the walls: 150
- Swallowing your pride: 50
- Passing the buck: 25
- Throwing your weight around (depending on your weight): 50-300
- Dragging your heels: 100
- Pushing your luck: 250
- Making mountains out of molehills: 500
- Hitting the nail on the head: 50
- Wading through paperwork: 300
- Bending over backwards: 75
- Jumping on the bandwagon: 200
- Balancing the books: 25
- Running around in circles: 350
- Eating crow: 225
- Tooting your own horn: 25
- Climbing the ladder of success: 750
- Pulling out the stops: 75
- Adding fuel to the fire: 160
- Wrapping it up at day’s end: 12
- Opening a can of worms: 50
- Putting your foot in your mouth: 300
- Starting the ball rolling: 90
- Going over the edge: 25
- Picking up the pieces: 350
- Counting eggs before they hatch: 6
- Calling it quits: 2
This article was written by CARL LAMAR